Updated Golf Course Safety Rules and Procedures
Addendum to Chapter 6 Golf Course Policy and Rules for use during COVID-19 Operations
Golfers who have made the decision to utilize the course need to do so in a responsible manner adhering to all policies and regulations and must make sound decisions for which they take responsibility for.
- Social distancing guidelines must be followed and will be strictly enforced. Maintain a minimum distance of at least 6 feet from all other people.
- Small foam inserts have been added to all cups
- Outside Service Attendants and staff are prohibited from handling any golf member or guest’s personal items or equipment as a precaution; includes not handling golf bags.
- Golf members and guests are responsible for properly disposing of their own trash.
- Golf carts will be thoroughly sanitized by trained golf staff after each use to ensure that it is safe for the next user.
Staff Information during COVID-19 Operations
- Staff has been properly trained and provided appropriate equipment to safely complete all assigned tasks and to abide by all Federal and State mandates.
- Staff has been properly trained to abide by social distancing standards as communicated by the CDC and will maintain a minimum social distance of 6 feet during the course of their workday.
- Staff members are prohibited from handling any golf member or guest’s personal items or equipment as a precaution; includes not handling golf bags.
- Staff has been provided equipment and supplies for proper cleaning and sanitizing of facilities and equipment.
In an effort to protect the health and safety of our employees and guests, we are following Social Distancing Standards recommended by the Center for Disease Control (CDC). These standards will be strictly enforced without exception. We appreciate your patience and understanding as our employees diligently work to provide a safe environment for everyone. Failure to abide by our safety rules will result in immediate removal of golf privilege. Thank you!