Frequently Asked Questions
How do I get Loyalty Points?
Loyalty Points are earned by making a purchase at the Restaurant, Grille, Snack Bar or Beverage Cart. You need to make sure that your account is assigned to the transaction at the time of payment. Make sure to tell your server to add your Account to the transaction.
How Do I Sign Up for the Heritage Rewards Program?
It's easy! Just tell your server that you want to sign up! Give them your name and a valid e-mail address. They will sign you up!
What can I redeem my points for?
You can Redeem your points for anything on the Menu, with the exception of alcohol. The menu price is the amount of Loyalty Points it will take to redeem that item. For example: A Burger Costs $12. It will take 12 Loyalty Points to redeem that
Do I get points on Special Events? Can I Use my Points on Special/Private Events?
Unfortunately, No. You can not earn points on Private/Special Events (ie. Dinner Dances, 9 and Dines, Wine Club) And, unfortunately, you cannot redeem your points on Private/Special Events.
How Do I Check My Point Balance?
- You will click the link at the bottom of this page that says "Click Here for the Portal to Check Your Points"
- If it is your first time signing in:
- You will enter the email address you provided to your server
- You will Click "Forgot Password"
- You will re-enter the email address you provided to your server
- You will get an email to reset your password.
- You will Reset your password.
- You will Log In again to check your balance.
Questions? Contact us below!
If you want us to sign you up: "Put sign me up!" in the box below!